Data from wireless sensors logged or shared
The WSL-1 is a small simple interface to basic wireless sensors.
It can measure data from:
- 8 ANT+ Devices including Heart Rate , Crank Torque and Cadence.
- 3 Axis accelerometer.
- Zephyr Bioharness.
And send the data to:
- Internal data logger that can be offloaded as a text file and used with many analysis packages such as Matlab , PiToobox, MoTeC I2.
- Garmin Devices running the FooBar Engineering ANT Dash.
The WSL-1 has been used for:
- Cycling data logger.
- Garmin databridge to get data on Garmin computers from CAN.
- Prototype supercar interface for heart rate monitor , to allow driver analysis.
It is powered from 5-30V DC connection or from an external battery via the USB interface.