Complete solution for logging professional wireless sensors.
Developed to be a battery powered logger for elite sport applications, the WSL-2 can acquire data from wireless sensors and provide a team data solution for telemetry, data capture and analysis.
It can measure data from:
- 24 ANT+ Devices including Heart Rate , Crank Torque and Cadence.
- 3 Axis accelerometer.
- Direct wireless connection to professional 200Hz crank torque sensors.
- Full speed Zephyr Bioharness.
- Wireless radio based beacon (WSB-1) which allows end of lap and split beacons to be generated in the data.
And send the data to:
- Central telemetry server over WIFI that can provide multiple device telemetry directly to Pi Toolbox and allow data to be generated with a common time stamp.
- Internal data logger that can be offloaded as a text file and used with many analysis packages such as Matlab , PiToobox, MoTeC I2.
- Garmin Devices running the FooBarEngineering ANT Dash.
The WSL-2 has been used for:
- Cycling data logger used in a velodrome environment.
It is powered from its own internal battery this gives up to 7 hours of operation and is recharged from the USB port directly.